top 5 things i am lovin’.
1. vacation time – i returned to work and was so happy to discover that i had unused time! i am so appreciative of my bosses who are letting me use it so i can be with this little guy.
2. gywnnie bee – the netflix of cute clothing for size 10 and up. amaze! i signed up for a free trial last friday courtesy of girl with curves and received my clothes on monday. here is the top i received and wore to work. i forgot the belt but i still loved it!
3. ikea’s liatorp center – jimmy & i bought this center a couple of weeks ago but i look at it everyday and get so happy. we still have to fill up the shelves and that just makes me look forward to some thrift shopping!
4. christmas tree – i really love our tree this year. it was under 40 bucks from home depot and it was the perfect size. i love kitschy decor so some of the ornaments are fun like a mug of beer, bucket of popcorn, ice cream…all my faves.
5. julie’s cupcakes – we had julie and tommy over last friday night for dinner. we asked them to be the godparents for the baby! tommy cried (sorry tom, i had to share). it was super special even though it was done while standing in our kitchen and both of them thought i was gonna tell them i was preggers again! anyways – julie makes some damn good cupcakes which is a major reason she is the godmother. jk. i am always so happy when she makes extra so i can have them on the reg.
xoxo and happy wednesday!